Values and Ethos
MABLINS LANE MISSION STATEMENT
We will challenge children to achieve their very best; to make the right choices which keep them healthy and safe.
Mablins children will enjoy learning for life, develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and others and become independent members of the wider community, both locally and globally.
To do this we will:
- Provide opportunities to challenge children to think for themselves.
- Provide a safe, inclusive and caring environment in which every child is valued, irrespective of age, ability, gender, race or belief.
- Provide an environment in which the individual can develop self-esteem through personal achievement in a wide range of activities.
- Embrace the needs of each child and respect their personal achievements which will be celebrated.
- Foster the acceptance of individual responsibility for work and behaviour
- Encourage all families and members of the community to contribute and participate in the education of the children.
Embracing the new curriculum:
In this way we will strive to provide our children with a curriculum which motivates, excites and inspires them, equipping them with the skills they will need throughout their lives and in the 21st century.